Monday, November 8, 2010

The Cure for Cancer

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to preach on a Sunday morning while the pastors were out of town.  I preached a message called Superhumans about knowing our true identity and unleashing our powers to save a lost and dying world (or something like that...get the CD for the full message).  After the worship team sang "Healer" by Hillsong, I was inspired to have people minister healing to each other and had those who needed healing in their bodies raise their hands.  I asked those around them to minister to them.  I also had people who didn't feel comfortable raising their hands to place their hands on themselves where the pain or sickness was and I began commanding healing to come and various sicknesses to leave.  I remember speaking specifically to cancer and tumors and other maladies.  We got an e-mail a week and a half later from a lady who had been diagnosed with cancer.  She did as instructed and then went home after the service feeling a little ill.  Later that week she had an appointment with a doctor who was planning to surgically remove all of the cancer that he could.  After examining her and running various tests, he came back in the room and exclaimed, "I don't know what happened, but the cancer is GONE!"  Praise God for being the ULTIMATE cancer cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment