Tuesday, July 27, 2010

God's Miracle Power

Jessica (15 yrs.)- Lindsey and I came across a woman in Cherry Tree. After leading her into salvation, we asked if she had any pain in her body. She told us that she had pain in her right knee and had difficulty moving it. We explained God's Miracle Power and, with her permission, laid hands on her knee and told the pain to go in the name of Jesus. By the time we left, the pain was completely gone.

-My team and I were driving through Governor's Place when we passed a woman walking her dog. I jumped out of the car to minister to her. I began to ask her questions and soon discovered that she was suffering from a severe back problem that caused her alot of pain. She had endured nine surgeries yet could find no relief. As a believer, she understood God's Miracle Power and was open to my laying hands on her. The first time I prayed, most of the pain vanished except for one area on her lower back. I prayed a second time, and she fully recieved her healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment