Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Benefit Package

Shelby (13 yrs. old)- My summer goal was to get someone out of a wheelchair, and during the second round of IMPACT, I was able to do this. My team and I were ministering in Harrisburg, when we ran into Antonio and his friend Ashley. Antonio was suffering from a misaligned spine, and was unable to walk or stand. Although he was a believer, he understood very little about God's healing power. I took the liberty to explain more about the healing benefit package that he had as a Christian. After getting his permission, my team was able to lay hands on him. Immediately he told us,"I feel as though God has touched me." I asked him to test his faith and do what he could not do before. For the first time in many years, he was able to move his legs and stand up. I'll never forget the smile on his face as he continued to recieve his benefit package of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment