Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Simple Prayer

Harry (14 yrs) - I came to the end of a row of apartments and saw a group of people between the woods and apartment building. I talked to them and asked if they needed prayer for anything. They said, like many people have told us, to pray for anything because everybody needs prayer. I said a simple prayer and in the middle of praying, I said, "in the name of Jesus, any pain and sickness, I command you to go and I command these bodies to be healed and whole!"  The lady whose hand I was holding said that she had broken her leg the week before.  She said that before the prayer she was in a lot of pain, but after the prayer her leg was better and she stood up and walked on it. I didn’t even know before I prayed that she was in any pain.  That was cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment