Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Unexpected

Cathy LaMunion- I met a named Chris on Saturday, July 17. I led him to his Savior, Jesus, in prayer thinking that I would never see him again; resting assured that he was saved!

However, one week later our paths crossed again and I knew immediately something was different about him. I confronted him and had to press him to share the difference with me. he proceeded to tell me that since he accepted Jesus, he had not been out clubbing or to any bars. the desire was gone! I had the opportunity to pray with him again; but this time about getting a job. I encouraged him to keep believing that God was going to take care of him. I can't wait to see him again and here him testify about the great job that I know the Lord has given him.

No comments:

Post a Comment